Friday, January 1, 2010

2010... Readings With Pathfinders

As you all know I pooped out on the PDR study in March. I did still do some readings, etc. but most of my focus was on my business.

I am tempted to do the deck study with this deck yet again. Why? Well last night I did Animal Totem Readings for the New Year at a Blue Moon/New Years Celebration & Ritual. It was AMAZING... the only problem is that I need to look at my cheat sheet a bit. I was not planning to read but some friends asked so I did theirs... and the line just formed. I did tell everyone that I was slightly unfamiliar with some of the cards and might need to "cheat". I would look at the keywords, and that was enough to get rolling. I hated having to do that however. I want to do more events again. It was great... amazing readings and feedback. I want to be able to know the cards better before doing an event or public readings again.

I might just start up a new blog of tarot/oracle/other divination stuff for the year... not really sure. Still would like to really work with the Fey, Tarot of Dreams and Legacy of the Divine... where to start...

No comments:

Post a Comment